Saturday, November 1, 2008

Talked to the Doctor Today! :)

Hi, I hope everyone had a good and safe Halloween!

I talked with my doctor this morning, he has some preliminary reports from my CT's. The chest and lung area looks good and so does the brain! Yeah me! He is a little concerned about the hip, but we knew that would be an area. -My hip was in a lot of pain last year and they determined it was a bone cyst. The doctors thought it was best to leave it alone since it would be very invasive to get to the area and to do anything about it. After about 3 months of physical therapy, I was ok, still get some pain, but not like before. Now they are a little more concerned about it and are more interested in finding out exactly what it is doing.

So I still have a bone scan and some MRIs next week that will give me more information.

peace J

No comments:

Post a Comment