Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Questions

Ok, let's wrap those final questions
What type of cancer is it?
Stage 2 Invasive Ductal CA or Infiltrative Ductal CA

Does it run in your family?
Kind of, there are people in my family that have had Cancer, but they were in their 60's or over when they got it. So, Of course my family has Cancer, but there is no way to know if you will get it or when. Kind of funny, I had no reason to think that I would ever be in this situation at this age. Surprise!

Are you scared?
I think I have talked about this a little bit before. I am mostly scared of pain, shaving my head and learning I have hair follicles that can withstand nuclear blasts, and for my family. I know they worry and am so grateful for their care, but I don;t want to be a burden or a strain on their normal lives. It makes me sad to push dates around and put their dreams on hold while they wait for me to get better. So not today I guess is my final answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment