Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Surgery & New Phone

Hi, I am recovering from surgery this afternoon. It went well, but I am starting to feel the pain. They went in to my neck and followed a good vein down to the right side of my chest where they put something where they never have to pock my arm to get or give blood, meds, etc, etc again! YEAH!!!!! The pain is starting to kick in. It feels like I pulled every muscle in my neck and chest. I am starting to bruise and am trying to remember what they said about everything, but can't seem to right now. I do remember that I have a note to get out of PE for 8 days! YES! I also can not work for two days. Why don't they tell me that before I am there. I have been looking forward to a full day of work all week. Maybe I will just work from home on Friday. I'm over the no work thing. And another note to get me out of Jury duty for one year. I had a summons for Jury duty last week and it fell on one of my test days so I had to get a doctors note. So I asked my surgeon, he is the doctor I see the most right now, for a note. I thought for the day or something. I was a little surprised when he put it for a full year. I've never been selected for Jury duty, but I get summons a lot.

Ok, new phone, the Blackberry Bold! Yeah me! I will be able to use my e-mail, post blogs, and do my other Internet stuff. But even better, I will be able to watch movies and play games, with surround sound, while I am at all of my appointments. I just wish I knew how to use it! Ha~ I have a consultation with a techy on Monday. It's funny, Heidi and I have the geekiest phones in the world, and I don't think either one of us has voicemail yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment