Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's kicking it

I'm tired today. I had a white blood cell booster yesterday and it makes you bones work overtime to make more white blood cells, hence the name white blood cell booster. he he he! It makes me really sleepy and achy. So, I've done almost nothing today. I didn't even know what time at one point. I loved it and hated it at the same time. I was so proud of myself not caring about the time and so confused that it was already so late in the day. Kind of nice since I woke up on the queasy side. The meds they give to control the side effects are really great and really effective. I'm really grateful for the research, survivors, victims, scientists and medical personal that have made these things available. It is making my life so much easier than I thought it would be. Ok, I see another half of a vicodin in my future, so I'll see you later.
Lots of love! Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment