Monday, November 10, 2008

Just some updates

Hi everyone! First thank you for reading, so many people have made comments about the blog and thank you for reading it. It is a great way for me to fill everyone in at the same time and a place for me to express my thoughts for my emotional well being.

Second, I hope to start chemo on Friday, but there might be a set back with the a-ok from insurance co. I had hoped to start this week so that Thanksgiving and Christmas would both fall on the last day before the next treatment, when I am at my peak! If not, I will start the following week. I will be almost half way between treatments for both Holidays. That's ok, not ideal but workable. The positive is that I will use less vacation days, I think, or some how, end up better with that. I can't remember right now.

Coming Soon.....
Shout outs!~ Thank yous to the people that touched my heart the most! and
Q&A~ I have been asked a lot of questions, and some are repeating, so you might be wondering some of those things yourself. I will post some of them in the next few days!
And finally, a little game of Name That Tumor! Not really sure if I should get so attached as to name them, they won't be around much longer, little brats! But they do have personality, so why not? Send in name suggestions for them. Phofe2774@yahoo.com There is one large one, Big Bertha was my first though but G-pa already named the radiation machine that, so that's out. And there are two little ones, twin names maybe- I'm thinking something that starts with the same letter, rhymes or a theme.

Have a good afternoon! I'm taking a nap, waiting rooms make me tired!

Love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment