Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 4 of first chemo

I'm tired, and have been eating everything! I don't ever remember being so tired. I wake up, eat, lay down to just close my eyes and wake up hours later wondering what time it is, eat some more and close my eyes again. Round and round I go. I have only needed meds for nausea twice, not bad! and the bone aches have gone mostly away, so I might get through an entire day without any vicodin! I have weird food cravings, nachos and pancakes for lunch washed down with cranberry juice really hit the spot. Wow! Ok, time to go close my eyes for a min, then maybe another really hot shower, the best things about the shaved head is I don't have to wait for it to dry to go to bed!
Have a great day and thank you for all of the support and well wishes, they mean so much to me!
Oh, I almost forgot, I did manage to watch the last 3 min of the Cowboys game and they won! Go Cowboys!!!!
Much love! Janice

3 comments:

  1. Nachoes are great to eat anytime. Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with pancakes and nachos...sounds perfectly normal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice.... I carefuly read and cut and paste your blogs everyday... they have become part of my life, my little ritual wishing you well. I wish I could bear some of this burden for you... I wish I could shoulder your bone aches and your permanant ponies!!! Alas, I can only sit and admire the beautiful person you are and watch you grow through extraordinary circumstances. I need you..... I need you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for being YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete