Friday, November 7, 2008

Preliminary News

I met the Radiation Oncologist today. He is the doctor that will oversee my radiation treatments. He had my CT scan in his computer so I got a VERY good look at my guts! He had a few other scans in the computer too, but the one that I was happiest to see was the bone scan. My hip looks good!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! It is still a cyst, but it does not appear to be cancerous!!!!! I am on cloud nine right now!!!!!! I haven't worn a smile like this in a while and I want to say thank you for all of your prayers, I might still have cancer, but it seams to be just in the one breast. The big test hasn't come back yet, but I know it should be in this afternoon or Monday. The gene test BRCA 1 and BRCA 2. Read up on it, way cool. That one will decide if I need double new boobies, or just part of one boobie! The only sad news I got today was that I can no longer go to tanning beds :( and radiation tends to shrink the breast. So, what I hear is that I need to go to meditation instead of tanning and I need to get the left one a little bigger so when it shrinks they are consistent!
peace, love, my hair's not full of grease! J

No comments:

Post a Comment