Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hi Ho, back to work I go~

Yeah! I get to go back to work tomorrow. I still can't do PE, but I can work! Yeah!!! i am so excited! Time cards, fundraiser stuff, monthly reports, and some organizing are going to be my day! I can not wait. In fact I am off to bed, so I can get all the sleep I need. I am still pretty weak from surgery and I think the surgeon will call me in to look at my not so great surgical site. It is still really red and the skin is tight and shiny, not so great, I have been on antibiotics for 3 days too and I'm not sure it is getting better. Maybe I'm just not a port kind of girl! I really want to be though. Chemo starts on Thursday and the drug will burn my skin if I touch it! Ouch Hot! I'm not sure how something that can give you 3rd degree burn on your skin can be ok in your veins, but I think some questions are just best left unanswered.
Also, i get to learn how to use my phone tomorrow! Yippeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment