Friday, November 28, 2008

mmmmm... I'm full

Wow! What a great Thanksgiving! My family and Heidi's family all came over here and we had the best dinner! I will put some pictures up soon. It was really nice to spend the afternoon with all of my favorite people. My dad has been sick and wanted to skip it to avoid getting me sick. I made him come anyway and we gave each other a little air hug when he left. It just wouldn't be the same without him! How can you have thanksgiving without your dad? Overall it was an excellent day full of big belly laughs and great food! My pie, my only responsibility, was perfect! I think it is the best chocolate pecan pie I have made to date. Every time I make it, it gets better and better. YUM!

So far, I have been eating non stop and haven't gained a pound. That is one good thing about chemo! I am always hungry, and can snack all day long. I am starting to see some physical signs of chemo. I have a bruise on my arm I don't remember getting. I usually don;t bruise at all, but one just seemed to pop up out of no where. It's a little sore, but not bad. Also, my skin is starting to react. It is super soft, I've never had really soft skin, but right now it is sooooo soft and smooth. The other day I looked really pale and had some pretty dark circles under my eyes. I hated that! But some makeup took it away so fast, then I looked wide awake and as healthy as ever.
Happy Black Friday! Love jan

No comments:

Post a Comment