Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Best grades I have ever gotten!

OMG!!!! I just looked at my grades and cried! I got all A's! 2 A's and A-'s. Wow!!!! That's honors baby! BTW, the last 6 weeks of school was the busiest time for all of them, final papers, presentations, etc while I was being tested and diagnosed with cancer. It was so hard and there were so many times I almost gave up. And these are not sympathy grades either, there was a point when I thought I could not finish my thesis and I called my pro to see if I would pass with what I had, she said sure, no A and probably not a good grade, but I would pass. That was all I wanted at the time, BIB teachers didn't only met me for the weekend and had no idea what was happening. I am so happy and pleased! Not only did I finish, but I did with A's!!!!!!!
Final Grd
PHIL-443-OVI24Values Formation A
BUS-499C-OVI24 Baccalaureate Thesis-Part III A-
BUS-440-OVI24 Leadership in Organizations A-
BIB-300B-AVI02 Jesus, Church and Society A
Ok, so I finished a lot of things I needed to get done, some great sheets and some great beanies were purchased are being washed tonight. I need to get a few more things and then I can hibernate comfortably.
Chemo in 2 days, 1 more day of normal life. I wonder what it will be like and while I am prepared for the worst, I am hoping for the best. Hope with me!
Goodnight, sleep tight! love j

No comments:

Post a Comment