Monday, November 3, 2008

Oncologist appointment

I learned a lot about my cancer today but I am way too tired to type it all in right now. Basically plan A is 8 weeks aggressive chemo, surgery- lumpectomy, then radiation. Plan B is surgery, chemo, then radiation. Plan A would start right after all the results are in and if the cancer is only in the breast. Plan B will start ASAP as well, and is the plan if the cancer is more than the one tumor they know about. I really really really want plan A. When I told my doctor that he laughed and said I had a great attitude.

I really like the oncologist, he really explained everything to me detail and I felt very comfortable with him. He told me why he has made every decision and I really feel like I have a little control over what we do.

Ok, I'm off to bed, I am very tired and hope things are not this busy when I start chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment