Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Everyone is coming over here for good food and I'm already sooooo hungry! But nothing is good! I started eating an apple but it tasted awful, then started eating some toast, but that wasn't good either. The smells are great, but I think the taste might be different this year. Oh well, I guess I won't overeat and gain a million pounds... :)

So, what are you thankful for? I am thankful for so much.....
Life
Family
Friends
I know it is so cliche, but so true!
Humor!!!!
Books
Cell Phones
Lap tops
80's movies all day with sister while we cook
Blankets and Quilts
Fuzzy clogs that Edie gave me :)
lab rats
chemo nurses- It's all about Katrina. She's a great mix of smart, kind, capable, proactive, educated,
oncologists
Dr D!!!! My surgeon
Coffee
God
Blogs he he he
Humor!! I know it's a repeat, but really!
My community
The Y
Pink cheetah key club!- Huh you say? I gave my closest friends and family members a key to my house, what if I am in bed and someone wants to come over, it's a long walk to the door, so I made everyone their own key, of course it is pink cheetah print! I love that the guys in the family have all these big truck keys and very guys keys with nothing decorative on the entire ring, and then.... a pink cheetah key pokes out from behind the other keys... makes me smile!
Kona Bean- my baby girl has been so stressed out about all of this, she never leaves my side, petty her is the best!
Ok, this list will go on forever, right now, I will shower and get ready for people to start coming over, maybe I'll go blond today.... hmmm fun!
Have a great turkey day!
Love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment