Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween Eve

My doctor called tonight and left a voicemail. He called at 8:00 pm, wow this man works all the time! I love that since he is my doctor, but I really hope he takes time off too! He got some quick results from my CT's yesterday. He said "mostly good news." I will call him tomorrow and find out what that means exactly.

On another note, I am getting professional pretreatment pics this weekend. I am excited!

Also, my hair is purple in the back, kind of pink on one side! It will be really fun for Halloween! I'm not that into thin year, everything seems different, but I do have a really cool costume. I'll post some pictures soon.

And, my final note for tonight is that I just finished my last regular cohort class! I still have to finish my Thesis. I don't know when I will have time, but it's due Thursday with a presentation. I hope I can keep it together for just another week. I am not sure if I will be taking a leave from school or if I will take one online class at a time to stay enrolled. I need to ask how long I have to finish my last few classes. I did call my insurance today to set up a meeting to go over my out of pocket costs and try to get a better understanding of how this stuff works. My dad is so going to that one!

Love and hugs! J

No comments:

Post a Comment