Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BRAC 1 and 2 Tests

Hi, Today was a really good day. I think I have made some decisions. (I'm still a chick, so I have the right to change those whenever I want, for whatever reason, and however I want).

1. This week will kick off crazy hair month! Be on the lookout for some crazy fun hair colors! I am going to sport whatever I can and still keep my job!

2. I will not be freezing any eggs. Mother Nature and God have been telling me for many years I probably should not have children, now they are yelling it in a blowhorn an inch away from my face. There is always adoption, and we all know my kid would just like Makenzie, my mini me and act like Caitlin my hero! So, no need to make a frozen omlet.

3. I forgot what the 3rd one was. I am sure I will remember later, sorry, that has been happening a lot lately. My mind is like oatmeal!

Ok, so I am off to finish my last 2 papers for school and then maybe a run.
much much love

No comments:

Post a Comment