Wednesday, March 11, 2009

yeah shower!

My first surgery was Feb 4th, the last one March 4th. After each surgery they tape you up and tell you no showers until the doctor removes the tape. So, I did some math and I think I have had 4 showers in the past month! I can sponge bathe, but that doesn't cut it when it has been nearly a month. People tell me I don't stink and they even say you look great. Ok, really people? I have hair that isn't even an inch long and one boob. My skin is broken out everywhere in tiny bumps, (I am allergic to the tape I have been wearing for the past 5 weeks) and I am on pain meds. I might not be hideous, but I know I don't "look great". It makes me laugh every time and I appreciate it, but they removed my boob not my brain... he he he.
Ok, I'm off to take another great half shower. Don't be jealous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment