Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bowling for Boobies!!!

I am sooooo excited right now! I just heard from my friends at work and they are joining a bowling league! There are already 3 teams of us!!!! If you want to join in on all the fun, e-mail me. Phofe2774@yahoo.com here are some details; Monday nights at 6:30 starting May 11th for 14 weeks. (You gotta look at your own calendar, cause I was too excited to figure out all the dates before I started writing.) $11 a night, bring the money when you come. The proceeds go to Susan G. Komen and if you pay $5 more a week you get a breast cancer ball at the end of the league!!!! I am so excited right now I might burst, it will be so fun to see all of my friends every week! Let me know by Friday March 20th if you want to join a team or if you would like to be an alternate. YEAH BOWLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment