Friday, March 20, 2009

can't stop thinking about my doctors office

When I went in to my appointment yesterday I saw someone I know. She was there for a biopsy and I am so sad about it. I can't stop thinking about it. I remember sitting there for my biopsy and all of the things going through my mind. Being diagnosed was the hardest part of this entire thing. I really just thought I would curl up and be soooo depressed if I found out I had cancer. She was trying to not think about it so we talked about other stuff. I hope she is doing well and isn't in too much pain. Statistics on on her side, at the biopsy point it is still a good bet that it is not cancer. So she is on my mind and in my prayers! I think I will see her next week sometime and I can not wait to hear what the results are.

No comments:

Post a Comment