Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feeling Good

I am feeling pretty good. I have been in a little pain, but not too bad. Sleeping is always difficult in the hospital and after surgery anyway. I was up almost all night and wasn't able to eat until today, so I am hungry and tired, but will be better soon. Morphine is my friend and takes away a lot of the pain. - have had some great visitors and had so much fun lughing and talking with them!!!! I was so happy to see them!!! It is kind of wierd to not be able to leave yet, so wierd. This is my first hospital stay and I am sure that the Broderick Pavilion is the best place if you have to be here. There are only 11 rooms and patients must meet some requirements to stay. One being you must be reasonably healthy, kind of a funny rule for staying at the hospital, but basicaly you can't be carrying cooties! Also you must be here for just a few nights, I think 3 at the most. Anyway, I love love love it! The rooms are big and the staff are really great! I am finally allowed to eat real food and am so excited! So, I just wanted to give a quick update, I can go home tomorrow or the next day. I don't have me lap top, so I am posting from the blackberry, love it! Much love- Janice
I just got home and couldn't remember what I wrote, clearly morphine is not the blogger's friend. All the mistakes are funny and really make me laugh, so I will leave it as it is and just enjoy how much the morphine did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment