Monday, March 30, 2009

Starting Chemo Again

I go in tomorrow morning for more chemo, yum! This time is much easier than last time. I am not nearly as nervous or scared. I was kind of a hot mess last time, this time is no big deal. I will be there for a long time, the drugs take 3 hours, and I like them slow because it messes with my sinuses and that's not including the time it takes to hook it up and unplug it later. So I will be there for a while, I am going to wear my pj bottoms, not something I usually do, but 3 + hours in a chair sounds insane!!!! SO tonight I am going to watch 24 and relax, go to bed early, well maybe not too early. Tomorrow I will get up early so I can eat and let it digest for a long time before I go down there. This round will be taxol, much better than the AC pack I had last time, but I doubt I will pee cool colors. There will be more joint and bone pain, but not as much nausea, which sounds good. I will try to post tomorrow so you know how it went, but I have a Dr. D appointment in the pm, I think he might extract the fluid from my mastectomy, don't be jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment