Thursday, March 19, 2009

No more mouse in this pocket!

I had a follow up appointment today for my surgeon to remove my drain. He gave me a shot to numb me up, but I didn't even feel that. It will take a while for all of my nerve endings to grow back and to have full feeling in the area. So, I didn't feel a thing! It just felt like a lot of pressure being released from the area. I got to see the tube that has been inside of me and it looked weird but still kind of cool too. Now the shot is wearing off a little but it feels so much better! I can not wait until the swelling goes down some more it looks better and better everyday. :)
My doctor also said another patient of his had told him they had read my blog, I thought that was cool too. He couldn't tell me who it was because of confidentiality and he couldn't even confirm that he knew who I was to them, but i was happy to hear that people are reading it. I have been trying to figure out who it is, but nobody comes to mind. Of course it could be completely obvious too and I just can't think, that has been happening a lot lately. Oh and the mouse in the pocket title? I was going to draw little whiskers and a mouse ears on my drainage bulb to make it look like a mouse. ha ha ha. The tube would be the tail, can you picture it, funny huh? Oh and I got a prescription for my prosthetic so I get to go boob shopping next week, he even gave me a catalog today, sooooo funny! There are really all shapes and sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment