Friday, March 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After what started out to be a really bad day, I got to go home. I was getting so irritable from lack of sleep, being hovered around by a ton of people, and having had no fresh air for three days. I really was about to go totally insane with it all. Then my doctor came walking in and let me go home! I am soooooooooooooo happy to be home. My own bed is the best thing ever. I am still high as a kite from the morphine with just a little bit of pain, 2 vicodin in and it is almost gone :) I think overall it was a good hospital stay but I am so thankful for my own bed, there's just no place like home! I will be resting and taking it easy for the next few days and then I will be up to my old ways, he he he! Have a great days! Love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment