Saturday, March 7, 2009

just an update

This morning I woke up to a broken drainage bulb. Sucky! My doctor is not on call this weekend, and I think he is out of town for a few days, so I called his office expecting to get his answering service. It just rang and rang and rang. So I called the hospital, their number was on the drainage instruction sheet. They gave me the number to the answering service and the lady tells me I called the wrong number, even though she would still be the person helping me. I'm thinking does is matter? I'm just so happy to get someone on the phone that might be able to help me. I tell her the phone doesn't answer blah blah blah...... so she decides to go ahead and help me, even though I called the wrong number. I'm sure there must be a difference for her to even notice, but I really didn't feel like getting the run around. I just want my drainage bulb working well. Sooooo.... after many calls back and forth and some confusion, moments close to tears, a trip home and a trip to the hospital, I have a new bulb and it seems to be working well. Once I got it fixed I went to Redwood High School where my dad had his car in the Woodie show. It was nice to see him and the car looked so good. All of his friends were there and he seemed to be having a really good time. We walked around for a while and I probably didn't even see all of the cars, but that's ok. Wish Upon A Star was there and they are selling raffle tickets for a Harley Davidson, $10 a ticket or 11 tickets for $100. If you want tickets let me know or call them. There is a ton of time, but don't forget!
Ok, I'm going to go check some e-mails and rest a little more. I really liked moving around and even played a little Frisbee with Makenzie. (my doctor said I could do anything but play tennis or bowl with my left arm :))

No comments:

Post a Comment