Thursday, April 9, 2009

Women's Cancer Support Group

Tonight was the first night I went to the Women's Cancer Support Group. I loved it! There were about 8 of us and mostly breast cancer, all at different stages- some 10 yr survivors some just diagnosed, some like me in the middle of treatment. It was really nice to be in a room full of people that understand exactly what I am going through. This last week or so has been sooooo hard and I have felt like I am so different than everybody and nobody understands what I am going through. The meeting tonight gave me strength and I feel so energized again. I can't wait until next month, there are some people from MAC cosmetics coming to have a make up party!!!! Wow! Did I start going at the right time or what?!?!?! Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment