Saturday, April 11, 2009

my hair

my hair is starting to hurt, I hope I won't lose it, but probably will... oh well, at least we know it grows back! :) I am going to Fresno on Monday and am really excited, I am finally cleared to wear a bra again!!!! Yeah me! I have been wearing sports bras since Feb and they really really really suck! Just in case you were wondering....
Easter is tomorrow and we are having the families over here to hunt eggs and eat breakfast. I made it really easy on myself, the only thing I need to cook are some scrambled eggs, should be easy peasy. The nieces will hunt for eggs and then we'll eat. Heidi has to work at 10:00 so we are doing an early one. I am super excited about the candy!!! We got a ton!!!! Like its Halloween or something! I might die Kona's tail again too, purple this time, it should fade to a nice pink! Ok, I
'm off, have a great weekend and I'll post some pics of Kona if I die her tail :)
Oh, I almost forgot, we picked a bowling team name, the second base savers! i love it! We are picking shirts right now, but I voted for this one... :D you know it is important to wear dark clothes blowing, light shirts get so dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment