Saturday, April 11, 2009

Daily pics

So, Did I tell you? maybe I did, I forget, chemo brain, not really.... But i decided to take a picture everyday. They say I will loose my hair again, but I'm holding on to it, he he he. Anyway, once everything is all said and done, I will make the pics into a movie, like a really fast slide show and you will be able to see my hair fall out and grow back in. I'm pretty excited about seeing it once it is done. I have been taking pics for about a month right now and want to put them together. I looked through them today and laughed pretty hard. There are a few days I looked really pathetic! A few days after chemo when i was all butt hurt about everything in the world, jeez those were bad ones. Hopefully when I make the movie I wont need all of the pics and can not put those in there. :) Ok, goodnight, And... if you're wondering what I am doing up soooo late, I tried to go to bed, but couldn't sleep, so I thought I would blog a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment