Tuesday, April 21, 2009

babysitee

We, my family and I, have decided it is best for me to not be alone when I am taking the BIG drugs, morphine. So, the days following chemo, I will have people come and "hang out" with me, or just come watch me drool. The big drugs are a little scary and I am really out of it those days. So, I might call you and ask if you are able to come by, if you want to, of course e-mail me, right now I am booking next week, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. The time is flexible. AS long as I am not home all night alone.
I met with a pharmacist yesterday and he went over all of my drugs for me. I am so thankful for all of these people that are helping me through this! He really broke it down for me and explained them. I need the pain meds, but only for a few days every time. Addiction is something I would really like to avoid. So, I got some tips to avoid that! He also gave me a really cool sorter that has the days of the week and I can even take them with me. It was easy to take my meds today and I didn't have to remember the ones I had already taken. I love it!!!!
My side effects today are more numbing and tingly and a lot less pain. The bottoms of my feet are almost numb and so are my finger tips, so weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment