Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spaghetti and a bic

I bic-ed my head today. I was loosing a ton of hair everyday and it was pretty annoying, so I shaved it. I feel much better, and really I prefer the look too. It took all the energy I had to shave my head, normally that would have been ok, but today was the spaghetti feed and my entire family goes and chows on meatballs and spaghetti. I love it! I even had a glass of wine ;) It was nice to see my family and hang out with them for a little bit. They make me laugh! But I was so tired from shaving my head that I could barley stay awake after eating. So.... I went home and took a great nap.
My mom came and hung out with me yesterday afternoon. With these bigger drugs, I don't think I should be alone so much, so I am going to have my family come and hang out when they can. My moms visit was so nice, we talked about a ton of stuff and even cleared up a few misunderstandings. I thought she and some other family members where pulling away, tends to happen with illnesses like this, and had been so sad about it. I need my family and friends so much right now and when they pull away, it hurts. So, the visit with my mom was sooooooo great!
Ok, off to eat some ice cream yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment