Saturday, April 4, 2009

Taxol Day 5

Chemo sucks! I am really over it. I know that my attitude sucks and right now I could care less. All day Thursday was so painful I could barely talk. None of my pain meds did anything and I was miserable. There was no comfortable position, nothing I could do, eat, say, or take that would make it better. I just laid around and tried to get past it. My chemo nurse said it would only last a day or two so I knew it was going to end, but I can really relate to people that have chronic pain, I would never be able to do it. Last night we sat in a hot tub and that was soooooo great! No pain! Now it is just a irritating but not painful. Advil takes the edge off and I can sleep!!! :) You know it is the simple things in life that are exciting these days, like sleeping! Ok, I am done complaining, I am going to go lay down and relax a little, maybe watch a movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment