Friday, April 17, 2009

ouch!

The doc gave me new pain pills the other day, but I was still having a lot of pain. So, I called today for something else. There is no way I can go all weekend like this, and he gave me a form of morphine!!!! I looked it up and wow! There are street names for it, dust, footballs, and some other names. I can feel a little head change but I can also still feel the pain. It should be gone any minute and I can not wait!!!!! I'll let you know how it goes!
I hope I feel better this weekend. The spaghetti feed is Sunday and the whole family goes, this year I might have to skip the wine, :( I'm not sure my family will know how to react to that. It could be a big upset! Who will talk the servers into bringing more wine? We always get snapped at, this is all you can eat spaghetti, not all you can drink wine! But we still manage to score at least a few more carafes of wine :D I love my family, maybe the morphine is working he he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment