Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taxol # 2 is in

I got my chemo yesterday and my white blood cell booster today. The doc gave new pain pills, I hope they work!! It will kick in tonight, so I will let you know! Also, a friend that is about 6 mo to a year ahead of me the breast cancer game, sent me an outstanding taxol care package! She had a lot of the same side effects that I had and went to a holistic doctor. I checked with my doctor and got the green light for all of it. So I have tried them and so far I think they are helping. My appetite is already better and my stomach doesn't hurt like before. It is mostly vitamins and protein shake stuff, my its good! yummy chips too :) Popped Chips from trader joe's soooooo good!!!! OMG I have to go to Joes and get more yummy!!! Last night I even got 6 hours of sleep, last time, I got maybe 2. My nurse gave me less benadryl with my chemo and told me I could take some before I went to bed if I was worried I wouldn't sleep, it got the job done, but I didn't remember until 3, but slept from 3:45 AM - 9:30 AM, I am very happy with the way I am feeling and am prepared for the upcoming pains! I wish the weather was a little warmer though, all the stormy weather and rain doesn't help me out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment