Monday, April 13, 2009

New Knockers!

I went to Fresno today and got my new fakey!! I love it, it looks so real!!! And I got three new bras that have pockets for it! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! I am pretty tired from such a big day, but had such a good time! We went everywhere, sephora, power of pink, sephora, gap, cheesecake factory, whole foods, coach and j crew! All of my favorites in one day! (And yes, I know sephora is on there twice, but we went twice, once to spray the perfume on, then later after the perfume decisions were made- but I didn't buy perfume- chemo makes me smell funny- my nose is off and my own body smell is different.) I did buy other things though, not too much, too many med bills right now :( but there were some things I needed, and of course a ton of things I wanted. The boob and bras were almost $600!!!! Holy crap! Thank God for insurance! But I needed them, and feel soooooo much better now that I am wearing a real bra!!!!! I have been wearing a sports bra since February and I think I have mentioned my hatred of them few times, so I will only say, I LOVE MY NEW BRAS!!!! I got the best new boob too! I can swim and work out in it and it has this gel that is "cooling" for the summer. I am so happy that all of my research and talking to other people paid off!
In other news.... I have lost 10 lbs in a week, not so great. I am not too worried about it, but if you think about the upcoming weeks and do the math, that's like 80 lbs!! Sorry, but I do not have that much to loose!!!! OMG! So I will talk to the doc tomorrow and find out what he says, I haven't been hungry very much, when I am I get full so quick and things sometimes upset my tummy :( but I have not tossed anything nor have I been the least bit nauseous. I am very happy for that.
Ok, I am off to do some more shopping.... for some house stuff, relax.... I have chemo tomorrow, so there might be some late nights posts, I can't sleep the night after. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment