Wednesday, December 10, 2008

X-Rays are good!

So in my weaken state I fell down the other day. My foot popped a million times, grew too big to put in any shoe and turned purple. Everything hurt, even sleeping. So off to the doctor I went. I didn't even know what doctor to go to. I called the oncologist but went to my regular doc. Of course they wanted x-rays and they are good. I still don;t know about driving on it, I can not put any pressure on it and am worried that if I was driving, I wouldn't be able to break. So, I am officially on the couch. Funny, I can do more on chemo, ok clearly not walk, but life is pretty normal with chemo comparatively.
I am practicing my knitting, I think it's not too bad. I am using fuzzy yarn though, so you can't see all the "button holes" in the scarf. Maybe it will be a Christmas gift for a lucky someone! He he he
Have a good night! Love Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment