Monday, December 29, 2008

The Best Treatment Ever!

This is the end of treatment 3 and I feel really good! I mean really good!!!! Almost completely normal, he he he. I have the occasional pain or side effect, but not very much. Christmas was the best day!. Of course no day is complete without a nap and planning. I have my medication schedule down, my energy level isn't as surprising, and knowing when to eat and what to eat has been really helpful. I am so grateful to feel so good. Last treatment was the hardest and there were a lot of days that I felt so bad this one has made up for it. And it couldn't have been timed better with the holidays and people in town, dinners, get together, etc etc. I think having so many events is helpful too. There was a cycle of not feeling up to anything and then not feeling good because I wasn't doing much, nothing ever really took my mind off of it. So, with that I am off, friends are coming over for a movie night and I am ready with my milk duds, popcorn, and red hots! yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment