Saturday, December 6, 2008

Second time around much easier than the first

I have been having a great weekend. I could use more sleep and might pay for that later, but I was able to visit with friends last night and go to a wedding tonight. I wish I would have had the energy to stay longer, it looks like it was off to be a really great wedding! I had so much fun and got to see so many great people! Congrats to Steph and Eric, it was a really great wedding!

I have been eating a ton! Nachos and pancakes still rave at the number crave slot, but I see ooey gooey butter bars on the counter that are sounding really great. And broccoli an all time fav has also been a daily staple. I went to the farmers market and got some organic broccoli and it looks so good. The stems are almost as dark as the top! Wow! That is going to taste sooooo gooooood~!

Ok, I am off to get some much needed rest and maybe watch an 80's movie too.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Love ya! Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment