Monday, December 8, 2008

Falling down and getting up

I had a great Reiki session today! A little sound therapy and I feel so relaxed and well. Before the session I fell and messed up my ankle really bad. It was so bad I couldn't drive and could barely walk. The first 5 min of therapy were spent on my ankle and it felt better right away. But the real test was when I got up and could had no pain at all! I bought a topical lotion and hope it will keep it feeling like that for a while. I called into work and will be working from home tomorrow to avoid the stairs to my office one more day. I still can not believe that I fell down so fast. I was standing up one min, and the next on the ground flat.
Overall this treatment was better than the first. I was really tired last night and today and pretty much sleep until I wake up hungry, eat and go back to sleep, with the exception of the fall down interruption to my routine, I think it works well as a way to get over though the yucky stuff.
I'm off to eat or sleep, I forget which one I did last!
Love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment