Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Ovaltine Please!

Treatment #2 is in! I was better prepared for this one. I was a little tired going in and I wish I would have slept a lot more this week, but it's not bad at all. I have good news from the doctor, it is shrinking!!!!! YEAH!!! Also, my blood-work is good, I am still low in iron, shocker! but other than that, everything is in the healthy range.
My hair is falling out by the grip loads, I say grip loads, because unless you pull it, you would never know.
ok, I'm tired, off to nap or go to bed for the night, who knows.... he he he
Love you all and to all a good night, ha, (such a nerd) Ok, really, thank you for all of the calls and well wishes, the prayer groups, cards, texts, etc! I need all of them and know they are making a difference!
Love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment