Monday, February 2, 2009

Surgery on Wednesday

I'm almost ready, I have a little more to do to get ready. The goal is to get everything done so I can have an enjoyable recovery. Tomorrow I need to go to the bank, the grocery store, fill my prescriptions, and a few more things around the house. I go pretty early on Wednesday morning so at least I don't have to fast for as long as last time. My port surgery was late in the afternoon and I could eat all day, that was pretty terrible.
Also, I am thinking about joining some breast cancer walks. Kera is doing Avon's San Fransisco walk in July. I might do that with her. There is another walk in October for Susan G. Komen. Right now I want to do both, but that is a lot of fundraising to do, almost $5,000. I like the October one because it is breast cancer month and the month I was diagnosed. It is Oct 2-4th and my first doctors appointment was on October 3rd. Kind of cool. I'll let you know which one I do, maybe both and if you want to join or donate let me know :)
Goodnight! Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment