Thursday, February 5, 2009

recovering and think pink pic

I fell pretty good so far. I get twinges of pain now and then, but nothing like I thought. The port surgery was much worse mostly because I couldn't move my neck. I have a lot better movement with this one so I am happy. Megan is here making sure that I do not get up too much or do anything crazy, like go to the mall. Megan forgot to pack pj's so I thought we should just pop right out and go get some. We could use my mom's handicap placarded and run into old navy, it isn't even 500 feet of walking. Megan went ballistic. I mean really! It's not that far and I can walk. We didn't go, and I am glad, I think it really could have been too much, but it was funny to watch Megan go nuts. he he he.
Think pink took my picture before I started treatment. I have been waiting to see them so I went to the photographer's website and saw this one! I love it. So I e-mailed her and hope to hear back soon. I'm so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment