Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Recovering from surgery

I am home, yeah!! and recovering in the recliner. The surgery went well. My lymph nodes were clean, there is one more screening they need to do before they are 100% cleared, but right now it looks good. I will find out next week on Wednesday or Thursday if the partial mastectomy was successful or if I need to go back and have a full mastectomy. Pray that this one worked, I do not want to have another surgery! Of course if I do the bonus is that I would get a full fakey instead of no reconstruction option.
Megan is here and doing a very good job making sure I don't do anything more than sit here and recover. Linda and Vicki came by with gifts, THANK YOU, and my family spent the afternoon hanging out and relaxing with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment