Saturday, February 7, 2009

Visalia

So Megan is in town taking care of me, she used to live here and now lives in Texas. We have been enjoying all of the local food favourites. Rosa's, See's Candies, and Splash Cafe clam chowder. We even thought about going to the coast, but it would be way too much for me, thank God Costco has frozen splash! I love it! It has been really fun eating all of this great food and hanging out with Megan getting caught up on everything and everyone he he he :) Megan has been sending text messages to her mom, sister and husband flaunting all the great food we have been chowing on. They are so mad and I think her mom has disinherited her. So funny! I guess they should have came out here too. And Mumsi, you really should be happy that your daughter is enjoying herself and is so unselfish that she came all the way out here to do a good deed and take care of me. That should double her inheritance, not lessen it! You raised a very giving person! No more mean text messages, Much Love Janice & Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment