Sunday, October 9, 2011

fastest week ever

Megan and Micalah came from Dallas to visit! My poor little apartment was bursting at the seems but we had so much fun! I love seeing them and hanging out with all of our friends. We went to Pismo one day and wine tasting in Paso Robles the next day with a group of friends. Everyone of them was a close friend and most had been a roommate of mine. I think we laughed the entire day! I've been napping ever since, but it was so worth it! I'm so happy I felt good and was able to keep up! I love that my friends took time off of work, arranged babysitters, put their fear of flying aside, planned and mapped out the best wineries, and put everything else on hold for a day to come have a good time with me! They are all so wonderful and I appreciate them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment