Thursday, October 20, 2011

And Now I Can Almost Breathe!

They drained the fluid around my lungs today and I didn't love it! They got about 2 liters of fluid out and I feel somewhat better. I can take a deep breath, I can talk and breathe at the same time and I can drink water and breathe at the same time! I can even lay down flat and breathe at the same time! It's amazing! But I am still in a lot of pain and I just want it to go away already! My right side had most of the fluid and he said it might be uncomfortable while my lung expands back to normal. Uncomfortable isn't the word, sharp throbbing pains when I lay wrong or take too deep of a breath is more like it. Tomorrow I should feel better and I am excited about that, but right now I am still pretty grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment