Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Wig!

A friend bought me a new wig. I love it! We went wig shopping in Fresno at a breast cancer store, The Power of Pink. It is a great store and I loved everything they had. The owners are a mother and daughter team that have both survived breast cancer. When the mother was diagnosed they wanted to buy pink ribbon items and nobody had a good selection, so they created a store that did. There was more pink stuff than I had ever seen. And they had a great selection of wigs. I can not wait for everyone to see it! I am so thankful for such great friends. I was not looking for a new wig but she has been wanting to buy me one for a while. And if the perfect wig hadn't been there, I never would have let her. It's long and dark with some highlights, it is parted just like my hair was, it's perfect! My other wig is short and a little darker. The perma tease makes it look like damaged hair and I haven't been wearing it very much. I woke up today so excited about my new one, I couldn't wait to get dressed! I am going to the beauty supply store to get a brush and some more wig caps. Have a great day!
Love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment