Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No More Chemo

I had the best day yesterday! First of all, it was the first day of being officially off of chemo. Heidi and I enjoyed some light rafting (in a pool), Heidi got rockstar put on her toes, while I got a wig trim! Sooooo fun! I didn't think I would be sitting in a salon chair for a long long time!!!! Lunch was my fav chicken sandwich right now, yummy, then home for a nap. I was exhausted!!! After the nap I decorated cup cakes, fun! Got ready and before I knew it, the party was in full swing! So Everytime to door opens I look over to see who is coming in, I see a group of people walk in and in the back of the group was my step-sister! I about fell over! I said hi to the group as fast as possible so i could get to Kari. We haven't seen each other in about 18 years! Yes years!!! Our parents were married for almost 10 years, from the time I was 6 - 16, so I really grew up with her! I cried and just couldn't even believe she was standing in my house!!!! I loved it! my little sister set it all up and surprised me so much! I usually figure out surprises, but this one really really surprised!!! I loved it, we had the best time, Kari and her husband Ron were so much fun! We are going to stay in touch now and hopefully get together soon!
In other party news, I was really happy with how many people came by to hang out and say hi! I had the best time! Friends I haven't seen since high school came, co workers came, old roommates, college friends, parents of friends, my parents, so many people! People came and went until midnight! I absolutely loved the entire night!!!! It was the best party I have been to in so long!!!! I am still smiling thinking about all the fun! Thank you everyone was able to come! And those of you that weren't able to come and want to still get together we will soon! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment