Monday, May 11, 2009

Big Day!!

Today Heidi and I went to the park and checked out the big trees. It has been so long since I had gone it was fun to spend the day hiking around and enjoying the fresh air. And tonight was the first night for the breast cancer bowling league. It was so much fun! My voice is gone from laughing and yelling! We have a pretty good team! I love the handicap too! When we stared the lady that works there came over and suggested we come tomorrow for some lessons!!! SO funny!!! I guess we aren't that good, but we weren't terrible! I mean I don't think we were, I have no idea what people usually get when they bowl! We all had handicaps, and we needed them, but we got some strikes too! Keri almost got a turkey! My turkey gobble noises were really helpful I am sure! :D
Ok, so I am going to bed now, going to get some good sleep before the LAST CHEMO EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment