Saturday, May 9, 2009

Last Chemo in 3 Days!!!

I am going out of my mind with excitement!!!! Only 17 more days of being on Chemo, I am technically still on it for 14 days after my injection. Wow! No more poison for me! Unless you count the radiation I will be voluntarily subjecting myself to everyday for about 7 weeks, but that's not that bad, I mean they only make weapons of mass destruction out of this stuff right? :D Dr. said my ribs will be brittle, yada yada yada..... Ok back to no more chemo! The Official No More Chemo Party will be...... Tuesday, May 26th at 7:00 PM! Anyone that hates chemo is welcome to attend! All you chemo lovers can stay home! So come by for some cake and cocktails, my favorite things in life! Call, text, e-mail, facebook, myspace, but please don't comment here (it gives me no info on you), anyway, do whatever you do and get in touch with me to let me know you want to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment