Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Radiation Consultation

Hi all, I haven't been writing much because not much has been happening in the cancer world, until today. I went for my Radiation consultation and it took soooooo long! I was there for almost 2 hours!!! And when I got there, about 10 min before my appointment, they said oh we have been waiting for you.... hmmmmm.... I think that is a little weird. The guy comes and gets me and goes over all the things in my chart, makes a few updates and tells me doc will be right in. It seems like forever, 45 min or so, and he comes back to say doc is in Hanford! Geeze! Ok, I can only wait another 45 min, I had another appointment and I really need to be on time for that. SO we get as much done as we can with no doc, which was really quit a bit considering! :) My next appointment goes great and I was able to make it on time! Very happy about that!
SO radiation will start on Monday! I will have another appointment this week to go threw the steps once, line the machine up, make a few tattoos on my body, ya know the good stuff. I will give updates when I know more, I will go everyday once I start and I will not be radioactive!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment