Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Again!

I'm still not feeling very well. Better but not back to my regular self yet. And tonight when I tired to pick up my prescriptions, I found out that my insurance is not working again!!!! Ugh!!!! I can't wait to wake upon the morning to make these phone calls!!!! I get nearly $1,000 worth of percripstions a month, not counting stuff they give me at the doctors office, why can't they keep this straight? And because I haven't been feeling well I didn't try to get them until today and I don't have enough to get through the weekend. I really hope they can fix it tomorrow and I hope I don't loose it and yell at people. I'm seriously over this being a problem.

1 comment:

  1. I come here often to check on you. Sorry you're dealing with extra issues!

    ReplyDelete