Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Giuliana & Bill

Wow! I have never watched it, but I recorded most of the episodes that share their cancer story and it's so close to everything I went through and still am going through. This time is different, but the last round was so much of the same thing. I love that she is using her celebrity for good and sharing her story so honestly and Bill too. It definitely effects your spouse and I can see so much on Tony in Bill. They have said so many of the same things and I can relate to so much of it. Who knows, maybe I will get a baby too!! Wouldn't that be amazing!
I love and hate to watch it, I am living it already so to see it just makes me remember what I am going through already, but I love to watch it because she reminds me that I not alone and the only one going through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment