Wednesday, May 2, 2012

back from our first mini-moon

What the heck is a mini-moon? It's a miniature honeymoon. For those of us that need to save vacation time for medical issues and children. We can pack a lot of fun into one weekend at a time and take like 3 or 4 different mini honeymoons!!! I loved our first two! The first was a dodger game and dinner in La La land. Way fun! In face we will repeat that city if I have any say and I do because my husband is a firm believer in "A happy wife, is a happy life!"

The second and most recent was a weekend in Vegas. We chose to drive and it was actually much easier on me physically than flying since I didn't have to maneuver the airport and wait for a taxi etc etc. The traffic wasn't bad and we even purposely drove an hour out of the way to see the beautiful dessert.











The details of the next one are being worked out and I can't wait to share some pictures, something we learned from the first two that we need to take more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment